Cape Sounion half day tour
Terms & Conditions
- These terms governed the below booking request. You accept these booking terms on behalf of all members of your party (if any).
- No contract between you & Athens Tour Driver office shall come into existence until we receive your deposit payment & issue the voucher.
- A deposit payment (50€) is required to complete your booking. Payment process is made through PayPal website by credit or debit card.
- You confirm that you are at least 18 years of age. All bookings are personal to you & may not be sold, assigned or otherwise transferred.
- You are totally safe with Athens Tour Driver. We provide to our clients accident insurance cover, up to 1.000.000€, separately for each occupant.
In certain cases you may be eligible to receive a full or partial refund depending upon the number of days prior to the start of the tour your cancellation request is received.
Please contact us if you have any other questions about our cancellation policy.
Standard Cancellation Policy
If you cancel or cannot take your tour as a consequence of force majeure, we will get a full refund for the amount you have paid for your private tour and/or transfer.
Force Majeure includes impersonal events such as war, civil insurrection, strikes, volcanoes, extreme weather, earthquake or natural disaster that makes the it dangerous or impossible to safely undertake the private tour and/or transfer.
For cancellation due to any other reasons (such as illness, change of personal circumstances), the date on which the request to cancel is received by our stuff will determine the refund due as follows:
- If you cancel 30 days or more before the start of the tour: No cancellation fee. We will fully refund the amount paid.
- If you cancel 29 to 15 days before the start of the tour: 20% cancellation fee. If you have paid for your tour in full, we will issue a refund of 80%.
- If you cancel less than 15 days before the start of the tour: 100% cancellation fee.